Sunday, April 19, 2015

Star Wars Battle Front Sneak Peak to Come Out this November

Recently the creators of Star Wars Battlefront have announced that they are going to release a sneak peak of the game this November. This is pretty awesome because a lot of people are looking forward to the release of this game alongside the release of the new Star Wars movie that is coming out later this year. Personally, I am looking forward to this game and I will get it as soon as it comes out for the PC. I think that it will be awesome because it will bring a modern twist to a game that I played a lot during my childhood on the original Xbox. Star Wars Battlefront was fun because you were able to immerse yourself in the epic battlefields of the Star Wars series. This was cool for anyone that was a Star Wars fanatic during the time. I am mainly looking forward to the improved graphics that the game is going to bring to the series and the improved multiplayer experience because of better connections and better server technology that has been developed over the years. This is good because I remember playing the multiplayer on the original Xbox over Xbox live and enjoying it a lot but also suffering from a lot of lag. With new and improved technology the game developers will be able to make the multiplayer experience a slot smoother for the user. I also think that the game will benefit from a lot of new and improved gameplay mechanics. Over the years since the original Star Wars Battlefront game other FPS games such as Call of Duty and Counter Strike have set a standard for fast paced first person gameplay. I remember the original Star Wars Battlefront being relatively slow paced. I am sure that the developers will make sure that this installment will be fast paced and full of action.

I am sure that this game will be a great sequel to the original Star Wars Battlefront game. In the community of PC gamers all around the world this is one of the most anticipated games of the year, and it is so for a very good reason. For people like me it will be a chance to relive the days when I would come home from school, jump on the trampoline, and then head straight onto the Xbox to dive into the world of Star Wars and play as my favorite Jedis and Sith Lords. Overall, I am really excited for the trailer that they are going to release this November, and I will continue to follow the development of the game and express my opinions to the developers to make sure that it is a noteworthy gaming experience. Link to the original article with more information on the release date of the trailer for Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Word Count: 472

No comments:

Post a Comment